Re: Dual Port Ethernet

To answer your questions:

Yes, Fedora supports it. Yes, it is configurable as separate network ports (each port has its own controller). I use lots of these controllers at work in our servers.

-Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ashley M. Kirchner" <ashley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Does anyone here have any experience with dual port ethernet adapters? Such as the Intel Pro/100 S Dual Port Server Adapter [1]. I need to add a third ethernet port onto one of our rack servers, however I don't have any more slots available. So I'm thinking of pulling the current Pro/100 S single port out and putting a dual port in. However, I'm not sure if...

   1. FC4 supports it
2. whether I can configure each port separately (two separate networks.)