for those with wireless woes

recently, there have been a few posts about having
trouble with wireless. I just updated with the latest
release of wireless-tools and NetworkManager.

While I've not had wireless problems, I've never had
NetworkManager working correctly before using WEP on
my home AP. Now it does. Hope it helps other people
with general connectivity.

Shin zen ni rei
-j

http://farechase.yahoo.com