Re: Yum not updating

Tony Nelson wrote:
> There have been many complaints for a week or so about various repos not
> being available.  The common thread seems to be yum, not the repos.  Some
> people report eliminating repos one at a time and having the problem move.
> Search the list archives for yum problems.
>
> It's possible that there are connectivity problems on the Internet, though
> the Level3/Cogent spat has been resolved.

For what it's worth, I can't reach livna, and the problem appears to be
with the server.

traceroute rpm.livna.org peters out around
Giga0-1.relouteur-th2.reloufr.net, which is on the same /24.

rpm.livna.org is responding to neither ping nor http.

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | They say that every cloud has a silver lining, which
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | must be a bit alarming for airline pilots...