Re: Please opt me out immediately

I believe the trigger for the uproar was the second, threatening, HTML
post. (with red shiny letters...)
Never the less, like you, I believe that it's time to close this thread.
(And delete it from the mailing list archives...)
As the saying goes: "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

Gilboa