Re: Please opt me out immediately

Wow! The user's of this list sure have beat this one to the bone. What I don't understand is why all the hubbub over one request to be removed from the mailing list? What's even more disturbing is some of the name calling I've read. This does nothing to advance the Fedora effort and is probably counter productive. PLEASE, somebody unscrew this person from the list and move on.