Re: gnomad2 in Extras and works!

Jim Cornette writes:

It does seem strange for a company that intended on producing multimedia computers and an OS for it have not created their multimedia OS. Why the company does not have software that works for other OS versions except Microsoft is a surprise to me.

Stick around. In a year, or so, you should be able to figure out how this happens. I can give you two data items you can use as a starting point.

1. Some portion of their hardware includes intellectual property licensed from a third party.

2. Creative needs documentation from Microsoft in order to properly develop drivers for Windows. If Microsoft refuses to supply key information that Creative needs to develop their hardware drivers, Creative will be unable to supply the required driver software for Windows.