Re: gnomad2 in Extras and works!

Jim Cornette writes:

PS - Loading my mp3 player with music was my last home use need for windows. Thanks to the gnome2 project team and inclusion into Fedora Extras.

Your words of praise are nice to hear, but will have very little lasting effect here, by themselves.

If you'd like to -- perhaps -- make a small difference, in some kind of way, what you should do is rephrase slightly your original message, and send it off to some PR, or sales & marketing address you grabbed from Creative's web site.

The rephrased version of your original message should thank Creative for releasing the specs of their hardware and making them open, making it possible for such good, high quality software to be written to the benefit of consumers such as yourself.

Of course, they've done no such thing. But that won't be the point of your message.