Re: gnomad2 in Extras and works!

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Jim Cornette wrote:

I just discovered that gnomad2 which is used to interface with Creative Music players is in Extras.

Since it works, which ripper software is best for getting audio files? I used to rip ogg files via grip, is this the best option?

Take a look at Sound Juicer.

regards
Rahul

Thanks! I was not sure what "Sound Juicer" was used for. Portable music players reduced the need for ripping CDs to disk. Now with an interface to load the player via Linux, programs for ripping tracks for transfer come in handy.

ripping tracks now.

Jim

--
QOTD: