Re: Why wont this script run??

Benjamin Franz wrote:
On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, S�ren Neigaard wrote:

I have made a diff on the original httpd.conf and my problematic
version, and attached it to this mail. I hope one of you guys can help
me out here, why wont apache start with this httpd.conf? Is it because
of the www user maybe (even though its a bit oftopic)?

Look at your error log: /var/log/httpd/error_log (unless you have changed it to somewhere else).

It will very likely have an error message specifying the problem.

It says nothing in that logfile, i think that the script runs some check on my httpd.conf file before it even attempts to start httpd, and this check fails, even though httpd likes my httpd.conf

Any ideas?

/Søren