Re: FC4 screen resolution problem

Hi,

can you summarize this, cause I think I have a similar problem.
The vesta driver is ok, but you need to get rid of 'glx' and thats it?

armin

Jean François Ortolo wrote:

On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 07:48 +1000, david walcroft wrote:
Jean François Ortolo wrote:
Section "Module"
	Load  "dbe"
	Load  "extmod"
	Load  "fbdevhw"
	Load  "glx"
	Load  "record"
	Load  "freetype"
	Load  "type1"
  I think you need to remove "dri" as it cannot co-exist with "glx"
	Load  "dri"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
  david

Thank you very much Sir

 I commented the 'Load "glx"' line, then all works fine.

 I think the problem was I've had the 32-bit FC4, there might be a
slight error while installing the nvidia IA32 driver.

 After removing the nvidia driver, I had simply to remove the glx line,
I didn't pay attention to it.

 Thank you very much all for your help. Problem solved.
 No need to reinstall the 64-bit FC4.

 Best regards.

 Jean-François Ortolo

Armin Theissen                                      +32 (0)2 373.05.14
Royal Observatory of Belgium  -  Solar Physics Department  -  Brussels

"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition!"
                                                       -  Woody Allen