Re: Internet Vs Intranet server

Thanks for the reply.
I do not have to actually go online to the internet. Actually, it's a
simulation work i have to do for my school course.. So, i have to
include all basic services that are with the OS which now is fedora
core 4.. The more services i can conclude in my project, the better i
guess.. honestly, i want to know the differentiated services in
between internet and intranet server..
what services are more dedicated and suitable in terms of internet
server adn intranet server..
cheers

--
Best Regards,