Re: Doesn't anyone run KSH?

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 01:54:32PM -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> ls> I'm trying to find out what happened to the "vi-esccomplete"
> ls> option.  It is missing from FC4 ksh.
>
> I checked the current package out of CVS, pulled down the sources,
> unpacked them and grepped for "esccomplete".  That string does not
> appear in the pristine source files, nor does it appear in either of
> the two patches that Red Hat applies to those sources.

Is the current ksh available from Red Hat the pdksh version, or is
it a "real" korn shell?

Perhaps it's pdksh and the OP is accustomed to the real thing?

Fred

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----------------------------
  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He