Re: Doesn't anyone run KSH?

> ls> I'm trying to find out what happened to the "vi-esccomplete"
> ls> option.  It is missing from FC4 ksh.

The true Korn shell does not have this option but the Public
Domain ksh [ pdksh ] does.

Look at the man pages.  ( man pdksh ) The following command:
$  set -o vi-esccomplete
should turn-on this feature.

Other options are also explained.

You can use the "set -o" command (no arguments) to see all set
options and determine if they are turned on or off. It appears
that this option is off by default.

$ set -o
Current option settings
allexport      off  keyword        off  nolog          off  trackall       off
braceexpand    on   login          off  notify         off  verbose        off
bgnice         off  markdirs       off  nounset        off  vi             off
emacs          off  monitor        on   physical       off  viraw          off
errexit        off  noclobber      off  posix          off  vi-show8       off
gmacs          off  noexec         off  privileged     off  vi-tabcomplete off
ignoreeof      off  noglob         off  restricted     off  vi-esccomplete off
interactive    on   nohup          on   stdin          on   xtrace         off
--
Nix