Re: Core 4 Kernel Panic at Install

But an error has to occur if you pass the installer an unrecognized
command. To be precise: do not tell him "linux garbage", but "garbage"
or "foobar".

Oh, I misunderstood. I was passing linux garbage. I'll try it again with jsut garbage.

Okay, I got it working now. Thanks Alexander.

On a side note, I did have another small issue. The onboard intel915 video. I had to change something in the bios to get it to work properly. I'll post the specifics later as I'm not home atm.

--
-=/>Thom