Re: Core 4 Kernel Panic at Install

Yes, I tried that as well, I forgot to mention it. I found a post that talked about that issue, however it seems to take the garbage and proceed. It does not tell me that I passed an invalid option.

I'll try again at lunch, the post I found said to try linux n0FB with a zero, and I tried that and I didn't get the instruction error. Maybe I'll try another dvd drive. I did try both the FC4 dvd and I downloaded the CD images and burned them as well.

Maybe I'll try the rescue cd and see if it boots off that and can take me in to fdisk.

Thanks Alexander.

--
-=/>Thom