FC4 Application Updates

Hello users. I'm a noob in the world of Linux...so I need a few pointers. At the moment, I want to install FC4 into a laptop or a desktop. I successfully installed RH9 before but my problem is that, I need to update the software. It would be easy to do if I had direct internet connection to my laptop/desktop. So the question of the day is:

How do I update most/if not all of the FC4 software that I installed (when I don't have direct connection to the internet)?

I mean, there's YUM (this application should be able to update my new FC4 system) but this requires internet connection right?

Is there a way? I don't want to download the updates one at a time...run it in the new FC4 system...then do the cycle again and again....it's going to be a pain...

Thanks for the help.
-Gabriel