Net install using base ISO

Hi all,
  I have recently come across a net installation issue that does not seem to make much sense to me.  Since I'm installing a bare bones server, I really didn't want to download all the ISOs.  As a result I burned the FC4 boot.iso and booted to the disk.  I was able to perform a minimal headless installation with ssh using an http mirror.  Since this was successful, I would like to be able to quickly replicate this installation process on my LAN.  I have a server that uses rsync to keep synced with one of the fedora 4 mirrors, minus the installation CD ISOs.  The synced directory is in my var/www/html directory.  I can reference it by name or IP from my installed LAN machines at

http://homer/fedora/4/i386/os/

or

http://192.168.0.1/fedora/4/i386/

However whenever I try either of these URLs in the net install, it is constantly giving me the error that 192.168.0.1 is not a valid host.  I have successfully acquired an IP address from the DHCP server, and I can ping the host on the network.  Does anyone have any idea why this would be happening?

Thanks,
Todd