Autorun problem?

Hello All!
I loged as root running KDE. My problem is that every time Linux starts KsCD player gets loaded too and i can't close it with the x button but have to kill it every time. I checked /root/.kde/Autostart directory and rc.local file... Another question, is there any way to get rid of all those annoying windows loaded automaticlly, that were opned in previous start.
Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

--
Regards