Re: Logging out changes screen resolution.

Tim wrote:

Tim (about replacing libvgahw.a):

 http://people.redhat.com/krh/xorg-x11-6.8.2-45/

Please give them a try so we can see if the gcc fix works as intended. Thanks!

It'll be a while before I can try that.  I'm on dial-up, and updating
xorg is quite a bit of a chore that way.

Replacing the file should be good enough then. Hopefully FC5 will be gentler than the FC3 and FC4 releases for Intel i810 type cards.

Jim