Re: D-Link 2100 AP no hijacking and extended = )

Hi Claude, thanx for the reply..
I was in fedora's irc and a (patient) friend and I was trying to put
the AP as dhcp. So it is not the better approach ?

Let me explain my problem.

I got:

adsl modem <-> eth0 (192.168.1.9)
wireless ap <-> eth1 (192.168.0.1)

laptop <-> wireless ap (192.168.0.50)

I want to share my desktop with VNC, and have internet on the laptop.

So , it's better to leave AP DHCP off, and use Firestarter ?

I was ta