captive environment

   Subject:
   Captive Environment
   From:
   Gary P Carr <gcarr@xxxxxxxx>
   Date:
   Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:46:18 -0600

   To:
   fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx

   We would like to set up an account with a limited, captive
   environment. Basically we want the account to run an application
   when a user logs into it, and limit the user to only interacting
   with the application program.

   Any ideas, or suggestions about where to look for information on
   doing something like this?

Look into KDE Kiosk mode.. can install kde sys admin tools and do most (if not all) configureing gui style... check this out... http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7718

hope that helps.