Re: fc4 and urls

On Monday 08 August 2005 06:17 pm, Markku Kolkka wrote:

Hi Markku and others on the net...

I am checking things out here a little more closely and I see that Kmail does
allow URLs to come up with a click.  But in the Evolution mailer is where it
doesn't work.  It was with Evolution that I discovered the urls didn't work
which is the mail I normally use.

So, why in the world do the urls NOT work in Evolution.  Where do I check this
out?

Otherwise - things are good...