Re: fc4 and urls

At 01:52 PM 8/8/2005 +0300, you wrote:
Ted Gervais kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika maanantai, 8.
elokuuta 2005 07:09):
> I am using Eudora as the email client, and clicking on URLs in
> FC3 worked fine.

Eudora is available on Windows or Mac, not Linux. Are you using
it through Wine? How about switching to one of the native and
supported email clients in Fedora?

Geeeez.  You are right.  Thanks for picking me up on that.
I was in Windows when I wrote that message and was using Eudora at the time.

Kmail and one other email client are the ones I use. I just can' t remeber the other name at the moment.
A seniors moment I guess.

--
 Markku Kolkka
 markku.kolkka@xxxxxx