RE: gui to set up bridging?

    To answer my own question, the software I needed is already
available in the firestarter package. I needed to install the dhcp
package as well as enable the named so the caching-nameserver was
active. This combination allowed an Xbox attached to the internal
ethernet of my Fedora Core 4 workstation to access DNS through the
wireless card of the same.
               Jack
ps My kid is actually complaining now because the Linux firestarter
bridge has less lag on opponents than the Windows bridge did (which
gave him an unfair advantage).