Playing video- halfway there

What gui frontends are available for mplayer? I installed mplayer-gui
and mplayer-skin-default but I cannot get a gui. That means that there
is no mplayer in Sound and Video (translated) in the KDE menu, and
clicking on wmv files doesn't do anything. Note that in konquerer the
icon for wmv files IS a screenshot from the clip.

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/143/cutting_crew.php
Cutting Crew Song Lyrics