Re: WARNING:DO NOT UPGRADE TO CORE 4

Timothy Murphy wrote:

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Your specific bugs may not have been addressed but if you look at the
reports, thousands of bugs are being worked upon every week. If you put
in bugzilla, you have a way to reach the developers and help keep track
of it.  Users list is not going to provide you that.

Well, my experience is exactly the opposite.

Well you dont have to take my word on it. Generate a report here https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/query.cgi?format=report-table and see for yourself the stats available

I've had great help from the Fedora mailing list -
and particularly from you, Rahul, thank you -
Welcome

but my experience with redhat bugzilla has not been encouraging.
Maybe the interactions needs to be improved there. I have been writing a few guidelines in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsReports

It is not just that my two bugs were not solved,
I saw no evidence that anyone had looked at them at all.
I'd really like to feel that there was a mechanism in place,
and hopefully someone looking over it,
so that if a bug had not been investigated for say two months
a reminder would be sent to the person in charge.

A Fedora bug squad has been formed to address more of these concerns. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs. Stay turned for more information.

regards
Rahul

regards