Re: WARNING:DO NOT UPGRADE TO CORE 4

Timothy Murphy wrote:

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

If you want bugs to be
addressed, Fedora Bugzilla is the right place for that.

That reminds me - time to take the monthly look at my bugzilla,

Your specific bugs may not have been addressed but if you look at the reports, thousands of bugs are being worked upon every week. If you put in bugzilla, you have a way to reach the developers and help keep track of it. Users list is not going to provide you that.

regards
Rahul