Re: X server not reponding

Dan Track wrote:
> Hi
>

> I'm using xorg on FC3. "my box" is a standard build of fc3, that
> hasn't been upgraded at all. I'm not an expert with X so I don't every make
> any changes to it. How can I tell if its an authentication issue?
>
> Thanks
> Dan

Just so I can try to recreate the issue:

All the machines involved are running what?

Your diagram from earlier:
my box -----> intermediary box ------> remote box

So "my box" is FC3, what are the other two?  And just to be sure, you are
running PuTTY on "my box"?

I've given this a try with the first box being a WinXP machine with PuTTY
and cygwin, the intermediatry being RHEL 3, and the remote being FC3.  I
can't seem to recreate the problem.

--
William Hooper