Wired ADSL Problem...

Hi all

I have some wired difficulties with my adsl setup.

At first I use system-config-network to config my adsl connection (I
tried adsl-setup later but the result is somehow the same). It seems
working all right and can be set up immediately after been configured.
Then during the reboot, the adsl connection failed to be set up for
something like a timed out error. (I watched my modem, it was like that
no data-like user name or password, was send during the boot-up, it just
fell into a loop status for about 30 sec. or more). But I find that I
can always manualy start it-through "Network" in "System Settings" or
just type "adsl-start" in the console.

I'm confused now, very.

It's like the "network" service whoes job is setting up my network
connections won't work out my adsl connection in the init phrase while
my another lan interface can be set up smothly.

I now have the "adsl-start" string put in my gnome session's "Startup
Programs". This would work, but I know that sounds silly.

Someone give me a better idea?

Cheers :d

Xia