File System Access Problem

Hello,
        In order to remove access of the other users in my system, I
   accidently ran
   chmod -R +700 /
   After that atleast ssh as all login stopped to my PC.
   In order to remove this problem I did
   chmod -R +755 / when I was in rool login.
   But still problem persists.
   Can anybody help?
   It will be better, if somebody suggest how to revamp all of my
   settings as even other services can give problems.
   Thanks in advance

   Regards,
   Aniket Pundlik Kate