Re: Worm problem

Michael A. Peters wrote:
On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 14:13 -0600, Travis Rousseau wrote:

Any ideas here?

It could have been a program on another computer just using your email address.

Happens to me from time to time.
A lot of worms do that to try to hide where they are coming from.
It's really annoying - especially when remote servers are configured to
return messages that they found to contain a virus/worm.

Ditto,

It is a major headache here at work. It seems that allot of outlook users have been hit. I get 10 to 12 a day via work related email addresses. Thank you junk filters.

Move them to a junk folder and then delete the "bad" ones.

Our IS department is not getting much success in getting rid of the problem.
--
Robin Laing