Re: STARTTLS and Pegasus Mail?

Alexander:

Thanks very much for your reply.  I had already checked out the
server end and was curious if anybody had successfully used Pegasus
with it.  But it appears that Pegasus does in fact do STARTTLS
perfectly with sendmail.  My problem it turns out was Norton Anti-
Virus.  It totally messes up encrypted emails on port 25 or 110 and
is not compatible with same.  So the conclusion is this, to send or
receive SSL/TLS encrypted emails, you can't use the standard ports
with any mailer and NAV.

knute...

--
Knute Johnson