Re: Dag Repo

Jonathan Berry wrote:

Hi Aly,

Nope, you're doing everything right.  I'm getting that too, so I think
it's just a problem with Dag (that is, his repository) for the moment.
 It's been having some issues lately it seems.  To get around it, you
can do this:
# yum --disablerepo=dag update
or replace "update" with whatever you want to use.  You just won't
have access to anything in the Dag repo.  Or you could always disable
it in the repo file.  Just keep trying it; it should be fixed
sometime.

Jonathan

Yum Extender lists every repo you currently have configured and lets you check only those you want to refresh from. As such it lets me temporarily bypass Dag or any other problem repo for as long as the problem lasts.

Temlakos