Re: Dag Repo

On 5/5/05, Aly Dharshi <aly.dharshi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
>     Tried to update my home system against dag and I get
>
> Setting up Repo:  dag
> repomd.xml                100% |=========================| 1.1 kB
> 00:00
> Setting up Repo:  base
> repomd.xml                100% |=========================| 1.1 kB
> 00:00
> Setting up Repo:  updates-released
> repomd.xml                100% |=========================|  951 B
> 00:00
> Setting up Repo:  extras
> repomd.xml                100% |=========================|  951 B
> 00:00
> Reading repository metadata in from local files
> primary.xml.gz            100% |=========================| 868 kB
> 00:05
> http://apt.sw.be/fedora/3/en/x86_64/dag/repodata/primary.xml.gz: [Errno
> -1] Metadata file does not match checksum
> Trying other mirror.
> Error: failure: repodata/primary.xml.gz from dag: [Errno 256] No more
> mirrors to try.
>
> My dag.repo look like:
> [dag]
> name=Dag RPM Repository for Fedora Core
> baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/fedora/$releasever/en/$basearch/dag
> gpgcheck=1
> enabled=1
>
>     Am I doing something wrong ?
>
>     Cheers,
>
>     Aly.

Hi Aly,

Nope, you're doing everything right.  I'm getting that too, so I think
it's just a problem with Dag (that is, his repository) for the moment.
 It's been having some issues lately it seems.  To get around it, you
can do this:
# yum --disablerepo=dag update
or replace "update" with whatever you want to use.  You just won't
have access to anything in the Dag repo.  Or you could always disable
it in the repo file.  Just keep trying it; it should be fixed
sometime.

Jonathan