From: "Hongwei Li" <hongwei@xxxxxxxxx>
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to write this script?
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:20:10 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I have a basic question about a script.  In this script, I want to mount a
network drive, if successful, then do somethings, otherwise, exit.  My
script is like this:

#!/bin/csh
if ( `mount sever2:/opt /mnt` ) then
 umount /mnt
endif

When I run this script, it does mount the network drive (server2 has done
all nfs, exportfs etc.), but did not do anything inside the if-endif, and
did not umount it.  How should I write this script?

Thanks!

Hongwei Li