Re: Upgrade vs Reinstall

On Apr 12, 2005 9:52 AM, Tim Holmes <tholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good Morning All!!!
>
> As we look toward the end of the academic year, I am beginning the
> process of planning the IT projects for the summer.  One of the major
> projects that I have in mind is to convert all of our FC2 boxes to FC3
> -- I have about 6 FC2 servers in various roles around the school.

This isn't strictly related to your question, but you do know that
RedHat has very aggressive academic pricing, right?  $50 for a
supported license of AS or $25 for WS is hard to beat.

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs@xxxxxxxxxx
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben.steeves@xxxxxxxxx