RE: samba configuration

Hey friends,

I have configured samba on few workstations and I want to map or mount
certain directories which are on windows onto Linux workstations.

Suppose there is a directory /backup/ankush under the machine
sunserver means the path to this server will be
//sunserver/backup/ankush and this directory is only accessible to
user ankush and administrator only.

I tried to mount this directory through

mount -t smbfs -o username=ankush //sunserver/backup/ankush
/backup/ankush

the samba then asks for the password and after giving the correct
password .It says access denied.

They folder has the access for this user ankush and the password is
also correct.I have to do such configuration on few workstations for
particular users.

Can anybody tell me how to mount this shared folder through smbfs and
also that this folder is accessible for this user ankush not to any
other user.

If ankush has UID of 500 how to do it .

Please guide me.

Thanks & Regards