Re: Does Fedora core 3 run on Mac PowerPC G3?

Charles Li wrote:
Hi,
I recently got a bunch of Mac G3.  Just wonder what I
can do with them.

I can think of several:

1.  They make great legs for coffee tables
2.  Depending on the number, make an "Apple collage"
3.  Gut them out and turn them into refrigerators for beer
4.  Take them out to the desert and "blow them up real good!"
5.  Put Linux on them

Starting to sound like a "Top Five" list, eh?
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
-        Polygon: A dead parrot (With apologies to John Cleese)      -