FC3 randomly crashing

Hey all,

I have been having issues with fc3 randomly crashing. Sometimes with a heavy load, other times when nothing at all is going on. Every piece of hardware has either been replaced or swapped out or tested in a different system, including harddrives, all without problems. For awhile I had problems with one of the harddrives and orphaned inodes and the like, but I ran the manufacturers diagnostic program and those errors have been corrected. My previous system had an athlon 2500+ and now my current system is an AMD64 3000+. I had these issues on the 2500+ and on the 64bit under both x86 and x86_64 version of fedora. I've kept packages up to date and even built a vanilla kernel to see if that would work. Transfering large files across the network also causes the machine to lock up. I'm stumped. Any ideas?

-Endy