IIIMF under English KDE session

Hi,

I think this must be a frequently asked question, but after googling for
hours, I still couldn't activate iiimf by Ctrl+Space or any other methods
under English Session.  (IIIMF works perfectly if I login in Chinese
session).

I add the following lines in to ~/.i18n,
LANG="zh_CN.UTF-8"
XIM=htt
XMODIFIERS="@im=htt"

logged out and then logged in, but it turned out to be a Chinese session. I
use Fedora Core 3.

Can you give me some hints how to solve the problem? Thanks a lot!

yang

// I apologize for my behavior of posting this email this morning to the list
by replying a irrelevant topic. I didn't know these two methods are
different. :(