Postfix rejection queue?

I am using header_checks and body_checks to filter out the most common phrases I have been seeing in the 419 spam I've been receiving lately. That said, even though I've been trying to be very careful in the key words and phrases I select, I am still getting some potential false positives. Is there some kind of default message queue that failed messages get dumped into so I can look at them? If not, how would I go about setting one up?

Thanks...

---

Joe Tseng

"I can be Googled. Therefore I am."