Re: Postfix rejection queue?

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 12:15:24AM -0500, Joe Tseng waffled thusly:
> I am using header_checks and body_checks to filter out the most common
> phrases I have been seeing in the 419 spam I've been receiving lately.
> That said, even though I've been trying to be very careful in the key words
> and phrases I select, I am still getting some potential false positives.
> Is there some kind of default message queue that failed messages get dumped
> into so I can look at them?

No, they are bounced back to the sender, there is no "failed" queue for
postfix.

> If not, how would I go about setting one up?

With a recent version of postfix you can use the HOLD directive in your
body_checks file to keep them in the queue for inspection via postcat.

ie /^grumblesmurfpr0n$/	HOLD

> Thanks...

Michael.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Bother" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"