Re: Fedora Core Support List Unofficial User's Guide (draft 4 - Duncan Lithgow)

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:46:04 -0600, David Hoffman <dhoffman2004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Since I mostly use Gmail,
> I will simply hope that eventually they will fix their threading... In
> the meantime, I know that other archives maintain the threads, and so
> when searching for a solution, I'll be able to see the full thread
> including the "solved" post.
>
> David

Meanwhile, we all (gmail users) can at least write a gmail suggestion
/ bug report on this issue. The more people that claim, the more
likely they'll be to answer.

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680
If at first you don't succeed...
                              ...skydiving is not for you.