Re: Fedora Core Support List Unofficial User's Guide (draft 4 - Duncan Lithgow)

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 20:40:08 +0100, Duncan Lithgow
<duncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> FEDORA CORE SUPPORT LIST - UNOFFICIAL USER'S GUIDE

Duncan, and others who participated...

This is really starting to look great.

In reference to the "[Solved]" issue...
While I was one of the people who was opposed to the suggestion to
change the subject line to indicate when an issue was solved, I do
think that it is a good idea, and I would like to propose that the
suggestion should be to go ahead and do it. Since I mostly use Gmail,
I will simply hope that eventually they will fix their threading... In
the meantime, I know that other archives maintain the threads, and so
when searching for a solution, I'll be able to see the full thread
including the "solved" post.

David