Tomcat and Java in FC3

Hi all.  I used to have this cool package called JSPWiki running on one
of my servers.  Then I upgraded to FC3, which broke Tomcat.  I read the
release notes, um afterward, and found that Tomcat and Jakarta stuff has
been removed.  Is there a fantastic reason for removing Tomcat?  Is
somebody working on getting the 5.5.x Tomcat RPMs packaged up?  Where
can I track the status of Java/Tomcat/Whatever in Fedora?  Can somebody
point me to some useful information on this.  My google queries produce
sad results.

--
David Smithson <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Custom Film Effects