Re: Firefox or Opera? Evolution or T-bird?

On Monday 07 March 2005 14:12, Douglas Frank wrote:
> On what basis did *you* choose one over the other?
> --
> Douglas Frank    HP Co.
> ZKO              110 Spit Brook Rd.       The older I get,
> 603-884-0501     Nashua, NH USA 03062       the better I was.

I prefer Opera over Firefox and Mozilla because of its ability to zoom text
and graphics where Firefox and Mozilla only zooms text.

Also Opera and Mozilla can open tabs and load pages in the background with a
middle click on a link where Firefox opens them in the foreground.

However I have run across a few sites that Opera has trouble with so then I
will use Firefox or Mozilla or Konqueror.

Getting used to the differences in the interfaces is just a matter of
learning.  It takes a little time but it is time well spend.  Get proficient
with whatever tools you use.  Learn their shortcuts and enjoy.

Tried Evolution some time ago but found several features that are in Kmail are
lacking or I did not find them, but do not remember what they were.  I have
not tried T-bird.  So I continue to happily use Kmail.

paul

--
Paul F. Almquist
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx