Re: Firefox or Opera? Evolution or T-bird?

Paul F. Almquist wrote:
> I prefer Opera over Firefox and Mozilla because of its ability to zoom text
> and graphics where Firefox and Mozilla only zooms text.
>
> Also Opera and Mozilla can open tabs and load pages in the background with a
> middle click on a link where Firefox opens them in the foreground.

Firefox seems to be loading pages in the background on middle clicks for
me.

I can't find a user interface other than about:config (enter that in the
location box), and setting browser.tabs.loadInBackground to true (and
possibly browser.tabs.loadDivertedInBackground and
browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInBackground).

For what it's worth, I still use Mozilla because I really like searching
from the location bar. But I tend to want to see a lot there (both URLs
and search terms), so I prefer being able to use all of one long bar for
two related purposes, rather than having to use one of two short bars.

And I use mutt because I can access e-mail over slow links, and because
mutt scoring and other features really helps me handle the volume of
this list effectively.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | USER ERROR: replace user and press any key
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | to continue.