Small apt repository for development tools

Hi,

I have created a fc3 apt repository containing a selection of packages
for programming languages, math and sound software.

sources.list:
rpm http://math.ifi.unizh.ch/ fedora/3/i386 gemi
rpm-src http://math.ifi.unizh.ch/ fedora/3/i386 gemi

gpg key:
http://math.ifi.unizh.ch/fedora/RPM-GPG-KEY-gemi

Currently it contains among others: bigloo, gauche, chicken, stklos,
scsh, plt, clisp, sbcl, gcl, ghc, hugs98, curry, smlnj, mlkit, mlton,
mosml, ciao, gprolog, mercury, erlang, oo2c, abcm2ps, snd, coq.

I don't intend to maintain this as a repository in the long run, but
hope that the packages will find their way into Extras.
If you are interested, please help to review the packages.

Regards,

--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49