Re: Parportscanner and Sane.

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

<>Am So, den 06.03.2005 schrieb Philip Moller um 16:20:

My native language is swedish, so I hope my english is intelligible.

Your English is fine as far I can tell you. My mother tongue is German and my English is really not perfect. Always hoping to make it better in the long run.

Philip Moller

Alexander

Some Brits would argue that as an American (U.S.) I don't speak English at all :-) , gentlemen. Let me assure you, though, that you both have much better command of the English language than a good many native "English" speakers I know and a much better command of English than I will ever have of your native languages. From one who studied Gernan two and a half years.