Re: Fedora/Windows network

Hey thanks Craig I can connect directly to the share via name as
oppossed to just IP now.

But what if my wireless router (home network) is set up as the dhcp server?

I do not see a wins section in my router setup page for this Netgear
WGT264 I have.  Is there anyway to add the Linux box to my lmhosts on
the XP box to have this work?

Thanks ahead of time.